Senior Product Designer
You are a passionate and methodical individual who likes to think critically about your work. You have creative energy and aren’t afraid to fight for the product decisions that help us bring Spark to the next-level. You possess a start-up mindset and you are comfortable working autonomously and self-sufficiently. You understand that good product design is a function of user empathy, industry understanding, and company vision.
A day in the life might look like
- Provide end to end design solutions from discovery to design validation
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and customer success to help inform product direction and strategy for features
- Gather client feedback on existing product optimizations and product initiatives
- Create UX deliverables: wireframes, interaction guidelines, user scenarios, user flows, visual comps, clickable/interactive prototypes, visual designs, etc.
- Identify & evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners
- Quickly iterate on multiple designs to arrive at simple, robust solutions
- Work closely with engineering to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Help build and maintain our design system for Spark
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer working in software space
- Experience taking the lead to drive projects forward and define design direction
- Experience working within cross-functional teams within agile methodologies
- Comfortable articulating ideas and rationale for design decisions
- Great collaborator and communicator able to give and receive constructive feedback to improve the finished product and design process
- An active listener and learner who is not afraid to change their mind
- Strong understanding of metrics, KPIs, and user testing
Bonus points if you have
- SaaS and/or Proptech experience
- Come from or have previously worked for a design agency
- A unique skill set to the team such as illustration, user research or copy writing
- A love for typography and editorial/print layout experience
- Competitive salary & vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with a health spending account to extend what you can spend a year on basic and extended items
- A wellness spending account to reimburse you for things that keep you active. Gym memberships, sports equipment, health related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop-in or have a permanent desk
- Join a team of unique, well rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to Spark’s distinguished brand in the Proptech and real estate development industry
Please send a brief intro letter and your resume to email@example.com.