Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in fostering relationships with our clients, acting as one their main points of contact to understand client needs and provide guidance to optimize their experience.
Who you are
- You have a natural ability to build authentic, long-term relationships with clients.
- You have very strong written and verbal stills.
- You are a quick learner (especially with technology) who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a problem solver by nature and you think outside the box to get the job done.
- You have a proven sales record and are able to identify new opportunities, recognize pain points, and present solutions.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You have a high degree of personal accountability and integrity.
A day in the life might look like
- Onboard, train and manage new clients joining the Spark team.
- Work with existing clients to assist in meeting/exceeding their goals.
- Understand business processes and requirements to assist in becoming an industry expert.
- Assist with the setup of client’s new projects within the application.
- Conduct business reviews with clients to assure we are meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Provide clients with ongoing training to ensure they have the knowledge needed to navigate the platform effectively.
- Collect feedback to make relevant recommendations for future feature/product developments.
- Assist with advanced feature implementations added to clients accounts.
- Provide ongoing support to the Sales team and Customer Success team in building relationships on key accounts.
- Assist in writing training guides, videos and help articles to support training/support efforts.
- Assist Management team with developing and implementing retention plans and proactively recognize churn risks.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 2-4 years in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience working with SaaS product management teams strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
Bonus points if you have
- Real Estate industry experience
- Experience with Hubspot, ChurnZero or Gainsight, Gong, Slack, Loom, GSuite.
- Competitive salary & vacation policy.
- Flexible health and wellness spending accounts to reimburse you for things that keep you healthy and active. Dental, vision, gym memberships, sports equipment, health related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop-in or have a permanent desk.
- Join a team of unique, well rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to Spark’s distinguished brand in the proptech and real estate development industry.
Please send a brief intro letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.