Customer Experience / Support Specialist
As a Customer Experience specialist, you will play a key role in fostering relationships with our clients, supporting them with their inquiries, and provide guidance to optimize their experience.
Who you are
- You have a natural ability to serve clients, enhancing their experience, and supporting them to reach their goals.
- You have very strong written and verbal stills.
- You are a quick learner (especially with technology) who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a problem solver by nature and you think outside the box to get the job done.
- You are able to identify issues (some technical), development action plans, and present solutions.
- You are not afraid of stepping into a technical conversation with external parties.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You have a high degree of personal accountability and integrity.
A day in the life might look like
- Provide ongoing technical support during and after a client is onboarded.
- Provide online and phone support to clients.
- Capture feedback to make relevant recommendations for product development and usability.
- Assist management team with developing and implementing retention plans and proactively recognize churn risks.
- Provide ongoing support to the sales team and customer success managers in building relationships on key accounts.
- Help develop and standardize product support materials and processes for company-wide use.
- Assist in writing/updating training guides, videos and help articles to ensure users have the resources needed to solve problems/answer questions.
- Provide reporting and analysis on customer experience KPIs.
- Assist in the fostering of relationships with brand champions to support marketing efforts with case studies, testimonials, referrals and interviews.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 1-2 years of customer service / support experience (technology support experience is a nice to have).
- A proven track record of supporting customers in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated success in reaching support KPIs.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
- Experience in SaaS or a tech start-up is an asset.
Bonus points if you have
- Technical support experience
- Competitive salary & vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with a health spending account to extend what you can spend a year on basic and extended items.
- A wellness spending account to reimburse you for things that keep you active. Gym memberships, sports equipment, health related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop-in or have a permanent desk.
- Join a team of unique, well rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to Spark’s distinguished brand in the Proptech and real estate development industry.
Please send a brief intro letter and your resume to email@example.com.