We are looking for an intuitive individual that thrives in driving new business. You are a dedicated professional eager to build your network of business relationships and take deals to the close in a rapid-growth environment. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be capable of focusing on small to medium real estate development businesses (SMB), while also having the business acumen and professional adaptability to work towards larger businesses fit for enterprise growth. You are confident, articulate, instinctive and sensitive to the needs of the customers. Ideally, you have experience managing the full sales cycle from qualification to close.
Our sales team is comprised of seasoned and passionate Account Executives that drive our outbound full sales cycle revenue efforts, from prospecting to close. They seek out and identify new opportunities across the real estate development industry utilizing various prospecting methods, data, and technology.
Our Account Executives are not only software solution experts, but they revel in the cultivation of a deep knowledge of real estate development industry news and in establishing a rich network of connections in which to grow and share their expertise. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations and offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness.
With Spark’s mission to transform the real estate development industry, we’re empowering developers and sales agencies to modernize outdated technology, reduce resources within the most critical stages of the new home sales process, providing outcomes positively affecting new residential home communities around the world.
A day in the life might look like
- Responsible for the full sales cycle which includes prospecting, generating opportunities, discovery meetings, running demonstrations, and closing accounts.
- Prospecting/self-sourcing and cold-calling prospective clients, as well as re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of Spark’s solutions.
- All conversations with prospects will have an emphasis on consultative selling, and educating customers on the value of the solution.
- Capable of working and driving your performance under minimal supervision at times, yet collaborating with a passionate team dedicated to support your success.
- Using Hubspot to manage and track all outbound communication. Prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads and opportunities.
- Weekly deal forecasting, pipeline management and maintaining funnel health.
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group trainings.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new product features and updates.
- Conduct professional and effective proposal presentations, contract reviews, negotiations and deal closure meetings.
- Transitioning newly acquired customers to the Customer Success team for a smooth onboarding.
- Keeping the energy up and a positive attitude engaged among your team.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- Minimum of 2–3 years of sales experience, including closing deals.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in SaaS or other technology companies.
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience leading a consultative sales approach and running demos.
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account plans/territory plans.
- Experience collaborating with internal teams like Sales Engineers.
- Ability to produce, qualify, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance.
- A competitive and strategic mindset with a demonstrated track record for achieving high performing sales results.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in Proptech or previously have worked in real estate development sales and marketing.
- Experience with tools like: Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Slack, and GSuite.
- Competitive salary & vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with a health spending account to extend what you can spend a year on basic and extended items.
- A wellness spending account to reimburse you for things that keep you active. Gym memberships, sports equipment, health related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop-in or have a permanent desk.
- Join a team of unique, well rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to Spark’s distinguished brand in the Proptech and real estate development industry.
Please send a brief intro letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.